Whether you are pregnant and searching for a pediatrician or you have just moved and need a new pediatrician, Tufts Medical Center has the right provider to address your specific needs. Having a PCP for your child to see them when they are under the weather is important. Having a pediatrician that you see for routine visits to keep them well and to be proactive about their healthcare is also important.
You and your child will visit their pediatrician for many reasons including vaccinations, physical exams when they participate in sports, and to make sure they are reaching all of their milestones at the right time. It’s important that you choose the right provider for your child. Here are some questions to consider:
- Do you prefer a male or female physician?
- Do you want to see someone in Boston near pediatric specialists or a provider closer to your home?
- Are clinic hours convenient for yours and your child’s schedule?
- Can providers see your child promptly when your child is not feeling well? Even on the weekends?
- Can you easily help me find a specialist if my child needs one?
Tufts Medical Center has a number of providers who are now accepting new patients. If your child is an infant, you may want to consider choosing someone who will care for them through their teenage years. And, for your convenience, same-day sick visits and Saturday sick visits are available, should your little one need care urgently, but not emergently.
Visit www.pediatrics.tuftsmedicalcenter.org to meet the team, learn more, and to request an appointment for your child. Or call 617-636-5255 to book an appointment today.