|Programs + Specialties
|Training + Education
R.G.Kar Medical College; Residency - University of Chicago; Fellowship - Case Western Reserve University
||View Accepted Insurances at Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medicine Pediatrics
800 Washington St.
NICU, Floor 2
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-5322
Fax #: 617-636-1456
1. Das A, Bhattacharjee I, Heis F, Sears JE, Aly H. Blood urea nitrogen, a marker for severe retinopathy of prematurity. Journal of Perinatology. 2023 Jan 24:1-3.
2. Bhattacharjee I, Mohamed MA, Nandakumar V, Friedman NR, Ruggieri P, Aly H. Scoring of brain magnetic resonance imaging and neurodevelopmental outcomes in infants with congenital heart disease. Early human development.;169:105574.
3. Bhattacharjee I, Das A, Collin M, Aly H. Predicting outcomes of mechanically ventilated premature infants using respiratory severity score. The Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine: the Official Journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians. 2020 Dec 6;35(23):4620-7.
4. H Aly, L Mohsen, I Bhattacharjee, A Malash, A Atyia, S Elanwary; Vitamin D Supplementation and T Cell Regulation in Preterm Infants: A randomized control trial. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 2019 Nov; 69(5):607-610.
5. I Bhattacharjee, N Friedman, RJ Rodriguez;Utility of Rapid Exome Sequencing in the Diagnosis of a Rare Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes in a Preterm Infant. Journal of Pediatric Neurology,19 (01): 059-061.
6. H Aly, L Mohsen, I Bhattacharjee, A Malash, A Atyia, S Elanwary;Renal function in small for gestational age preterm infants. Journal of Perinatology, 39 (9): 1263-1267
7. Abdel-Hady H, Yahia S, Megahed A, Mosbah A, Seif B, Nageh E, Bhattacharjee I, Aly H; Mediators in Preterm Infants with Late-onset Sepsis: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 2019 Apr, 68(4): 578–584.
8. Bhattacharjee I; Reliability of low-risk criteria for serious bacterial infection in febrile neonates – An analysis. Pediatric Infectious Disease, 2012 Dec 1, 4(4):156–159.
9. Bhattacharjee I, Roy AS; Vitamin D-A Probable Performance Boosting Mediator in Athletes. Journal of Food Sci Nutr , 2016, 2(1):019–024.
10. Mosquito control by larvivorous fish. G Chandra, I Bhattacharjee, SN Chatterjee, A Ghosh; Mosquito control by larvivorous fish. Indian Journal of Medical Research, 127 (1): 13 - 244.
11. Chatterjee SK, Bhattacharjee I, Chandra G; Biosorption of heavy metals from industrial waste water by Geobacillus thermodenitrificans. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010 Mar 15, 175(1): 117-125.
12. Chatterjee S, Bhattacharjee I, Chatterjee S, Chandra G; Microbiological examination of milk in Tarakeswar, India with special reference to coliforms. African Journal of Biotechnology, 2006.
13. Mandal SK, Ghosh A, Bhattacharjee I, Chandra G; Biocontrol efficiency of odonate nymphs against larvae of the mosquito, Culex quinquefasciatus Say, 1823. Acta Tropica. 2008 May 1, 106(2): 109-114.
14. Hati AK, Bhattacharjee I, Mukherjee H, Bandyopadhayay B, Bandyopadhyay D, De R, et al. Concurrent dengue, and malaria in an area in Kolkata. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, 2012 Apr 1, 5(4): 315–7.
15. SK Chatterjee, I Bhattacharjee, G Chandra; In vitro synergistic effect of doxycycline & ofloxacin in combination with ethanolic leaf extract of Vangueria spinosa against four pathogenic bacteria. Indian Journal of Medical Research, 130 (4): 475.
16. Bandyopadhyay A, Dalui R, Pal S, Bhattacharjee I, Goswami B, Roy AS; Pulmonary function in young females of Kolkata, India – Revisited. Acta Physiologica Hungarica, 2016 Jun 1, 103(2):191-201. - 2 citations
17. KK Mondal, S Bandopadhyay, I Bhattacharjee, SK Ghosh; Vitreous hemorrhage following inadvertent intra-ocular injection of botulinum toxin. Oman J Ophthalmol. 2015, 8(1):79. - 2 citations.
18. K Mondal, S Bandyopadhyay, I Bhattacharjee, S Ghosh; Bilateral Sturge-Weber syndrome presenting with early onset convulsion and high myopia. Oman journal of ophthalmology, 8 (1), 78- 1.
Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Bhattacharjee provides a comprehensive, multidisciplinary clinical care program for transgender adults.