The Survey of Well-being of Young Children
The SWYC was translated into Khmer using a professional translation service, as facilitated by the TEAM UP for Children Initiative at Boston Medical Center, with funding from the Smith Family Foundation. This translation has been reviewed by a native speaker.
Khmer SWYC Components
Bilingual Khmer-English Age-Specific SWYC Forms
- Complete Set of Khmer SWYC Forms
- Khmer 2 Month Form (1 month, 0 days to 3 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 4 Month Form (4 months, 0 days to 5 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 6 Month Form (6 months, 0 days to 8 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 9 Month Form (9 months, 0 days to 11 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 12 Month Form (12 months, 0 days to 14 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 15 Month Form (15 months, 0 days to 17 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 18 Month Form (18 months, 0 days to 22 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 24 Month Form (23 months, 0 days to 28 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 30 Month Form (29 months, 0 days to 34 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 36 Month Form (35 months, 0 days to 46 months, 31 days)
- Khmer 48 Month Form (47 months, 0 days to 58 months, 31 days)
The SWYC and the information on this site are not designed to and do not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, or treatment. The information and any reference materials posted here by Tufts Medical Center, Inc. are intended solely for the information of the reader. Such information is NOT intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. The SWYC is copyright © 2010 Tufts Medical Center.
Tufts Medical Center and the persons involved in creating the SWYC have not taken part in the creation or validation of this translation of the SWYC. In providing these translated forms to the public, Tufts Medical Center is not vouching for the accuracy of the translations or for the conformity of their results to results obtained using the English-language original forms with native English speakers.