Pay Online: visit myTuftsMed.org
Pay By Phone: You can pay your bills over the phone by credit card. Call 617-636-3300
Pay By Mail: You can mail your payment to the address listed on your bill.
Make a payment for an outstanding account balance
- Go to myTuftsMed.org > Billing > Billing Summary.
- Click Pay Now for the account on which you want to make a payment.
- Enter the amount to pay along with your credit card or bank account information. Click Continue.
- Review your payment information and click Submit Payment.
- If you can't pay your entire balance all at once, you can set up a payment plan to pay a smaller amount each month.
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Patients with an active myTuftsMed account will be enrolled in paperless billing by default.
- If you wish to opt out of paperless billing, navigate to the Billing Summary page, and click “cancel paperless billing” at the bottom of the screen.
Review and update your insurance information
To review the insurance information your clinic has on file, go to Insurance > Insurance Summary. Click View coverage details for the payer or plan to see more information about the coverage, such as your deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expenses.
To update your insurance information, make any of the following changes:
- Request a change to an existing coverage.
- Remove a coverage.
- Add a new coverage. New coverages are submitted for verification when you log out of myTuftsMed